Our Service offers the following facilities;
- Three large classrooms that have been designed with play-based learning in mind.
- An administration office to meet all the necessary requirements associated with running a service.
- Directors office/Meeting room which has been designed with a casual layout to ensure a friendly, welcoming and inviting space for families and staff to have meetings or discussions with the director.
- Family/Welcome Zone that has been specifically designed for families, educators and visitors to relax and enjoy a comfortable conversation with each other, grab a breakfast or lunch 'on the go' option or to complete paperwork requirements.
- Spacious kitchen fully fitted with industrial equipment and a large walk in pantry for all meals to be prepared on site.
- Beautiful outdoor dining area for the children to enjoy all of their meals.
- Large undercover veranda offering a useable space in rain, hail or shinning weather.
- Beautifully designed backyard complete with natural play space, mini fruit orchard, growing beds, animals, water feature, fire pit, loose parts play, and much much more.
- Children's Toilet facilities that come fully equipped with small toilets suitable for training children to become independent in their toileting needs.
- Nappy changing facilities that offer dual changing stations and large viewing windows providing students with appropriate hands on learning.
- Two Sleeping rooms for the 0-2 years room, to ensure individual needs for all children are met.
- A Comfortable Breastfeeding space that offers calmness and quiet for breastfeeding and bottle feeding families.