In 2018, the service received an exceeding rating overall with 5 out of the 7 standards receiving an exceeding rating. The service has since set the following goals for the future;
- To achieve exceeding in all 7 Quality areas.
- To achieve a rating of excellent following on from the exceeding rating.
- To maintain ongoing relationships with Ability Options and Nova Employment, in supporting young adults with learning difficulties to develop the necessary skills to become workplace ready.
- To establish a transition to school program with Maryong Public School and Tyndale Christian School
- To receive recognition for the hard work and dedication of the service through achieving awards ie local business awards, sprouts award, hesta award.