Book A Tour
If you would like to book a tour, please see the below information;
- Tours are currently held on Thursday of each week between 9:00am and 10:30am at the service. Due to COVID-19, we strongly urge that you book these in advance as we only accept 6 people max. per tour.
- Tours can be available via Zoom Video Conferencing. There are no set dates and times booked in for Zoom tours, as these will be negotiated with each individual as the need arises.
- A centre tour takes approximately 40 minutes to complete.
- It is a perfect opportunity for families to ask any questions they may have, see our service in its full glory during the busy morning period and allows families the opportunity to assess whether this is the right fit for them, prior to accepting a position at the service.
- We encourage families to book a tour prior to filling out their waiting list forms.
- To book a tour simply call the service on 02 9831 5252 or email our administration officers at firstname.lastname@example.org
* NB: Special arrangements can be made for families if the Thursday morning is not suitable. Please inquire with the administration officers upon booking tour to assess availability.